Sunday, January 1, 2023

2022

Was in and out of 13 airports

Visited 5 new countries (and experienced customs in 6 countries), meaning I finally got some stamps in my passport

Attended 1 wedding, gaining a second nephew-in-law

attended 2 baptisms (missed the 3rd. Geography).

attended 1 high school graduation

Read 40+ books (favorites included Humankind,  A Hopefully History, Atomic Habits, and American Nations)

Finally broke my streak and caught COVID

Took about 26 GB of photographs (how many of those are worth keeping is a different question)

Worked on improving my Spanish and made a little progress on being able to roll my 'r's 

Hopefully made a few people's days better

Visited 2 National Parks (I think one is actually a monument) I'd never been to before--it was my year of going places, it seems

Saw all 25 nieces and nephews at least once during the year

Finished my service as committee chair 

Lots of mess-ups, and hopefully some improvement

Gained some new friends, and didn't forget the old ones, even if they wonder if I have

Didn't sleep enough

Tried 


No comments:

Post a Comment