Friday, October 9, 2020

A real conversation

I really honestly just had this conversation by chat:


Me: This just in--there's a big hairy poisonous caterpillar in Virginia. And it is really hairy. Like, it looks like a wig. Why is this a thing someone thought needed to be created?

Friend: It's 2020...
Me: Right? Just add it to the list. 
(1 liked)
Honestly, I didn't know wig-caterpillars might be part of the apocalypse. There's no way I would have signed off on it if I had known. 
(laugh)
Friend: Next they'll be warning us about a giant dolphin with rabies! Society is ruining everything good!
Me: Seriously! I disapprove. 
(1 liked)
Although the, "Predict the next weird thing to happen in 2020" office pool does sound fun.
(laugh)
Friend: I would recommend starting that pool, but I'm afraid of giving the devil ideas.
Me: That is a very important point. I probably would have barged ahead and unleashed the new and improved 10 plagues on the world! 
(laugh)

So, friends. Don't start that pool. We can't risk it. 

(Thank you to KS for making this conversation so delightful).

No comments:

Post a Comment