Saturday, February 29, 2020

Open Wide

Last week I had a dentist appointment, which was fine. I like my dentist. But is it just me? Or does the dentist make everyone else feel super young? I go in, and as soon as I sit in that chair, I feel like a little kid.

Also, somehow when I go to the dentist I feel like if there is anything wrong, it is my fault. I don't know why. If there are weird things when I go to the doctor, I don't think, "This must be my fault. If I did x, y, or z, then maybe this wouldn't be happening." At least, not often. But when I have a dentist appointment or if there is anything weird before I go, I always feel like it's all my fault. So, over the weekend, I had a tooth break, and I totally felt like it must be my fault.

Fortunately, my dentist and his staff are great. They always explain things with, "Oh, yeah, sometimes when a happens, b happens." They never make me feel like it's my fault, they just acknowledge that, yep, bodies are weird, including teeth, and stuff happens. So, if you ever need a good dentist, let me know, cuz I can recommend one!

No comments:

Post a Comment