Tuesday, September 20, 2016

All the green green grass

One of the not so great things about apartment living is doing laundry. For some reason, traipsing through buildings or across complexes hauling a bag of laundry, running back and forth to see if it is done only to find you have 4 minutes left, which is not enough time to go back but still an incredibly boring length of time to wait--really not a great time in my book. One of my great aspirations in life is to have a washer and dryer in my dwelling place. (This is the whole reason I went to grad school. Well, at least one of them). 

But, tonight when I got ready to do laundry, I did get a little excited because I could go barefoot. And the grass in my complex is very nice for walking on barefoot. So it was just a little exciting every time I left to take care of my laundry. And I will miss it come winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment