Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Summer Vacation

(Emily: Just in case, consider yourself warned).

This summer, I worked at an archive. I separated out a lot of paper, played web archive detective, and acquired some fun, albeit morbidish, stories. And I don't recall a single paper cut.


This summer I read a few books and played some games and got into a little bit of mischief. But only the good kind.

This summer I swam in Lake Michigan, trekked to Canada, got a little wet closer to home, caught me some frogs, and got a kitchen table. It is amazing what a difference kitchen tables make.

This summer, I became the Cake Fairy, a Conscience/Shoulder Angel/Shoulder Devil, editor, and coach. Friends are wonderful things!

This summer, I became part of an adventure team, and I have loved every minute of it. I'm really glad that even though the summer is over, the adventures aren't.

So, it has definitely been a fun-filled and happy summer, and I'm sad to see it come to an end. On the bright side, fall has so many possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment